Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Guess who's planning a Luau for the ward! Recipies would be awesome (especially for otai)! Of all the dirty, rotten luck. And, speaking of... During the break between the Saturday sessions, my companion and I had fifteen minutes before we had to be somewhere, but we were already there. So we decided to take a seat on the side of the road and read some scriptures. Along comes this kid on his motorcycle who sees us, shouts, in ENGLISH, "Are you Mormons? Are you reading the Bible? What IS the Book of Mormon anyway?" I don't have much time, so, to be short, he agreed to be baptized during the Sunday afternoon session. Killer, right? Blessings, blessings, blessings! Today for preparation day, our zone went and hiked Gocta falls, which is one of the largest in the world! So, that was cool. :D

Also, just heard some rumors about people going nuts in Korea. We're pretty secluded out here, so I don't know all the details. But the scripture in DD&C 100:4 really helped me out. Therefore, I, the Lord, have suffered you to come unto this place: for thus it was expedient in me for the salvation of souls. http://www.lds.org  I want to be panicky and freak out, but I know that I'm here for a reason and that I'm on the Lord's errand. There is literally nothing better I could be doing right now to help His children.

I can receive packages now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment