Sunday, January 26, 2014

I feel like in my last area, the Lord helped me become a good missionary. I baptized 0 people. I haven't baptized anyone in over 6 months, and now I'm opening an area. But I feel the Spirit so strongly in the lessons, even if they're just members. Yesterday, we taught a recent convert who is an ex-preacher. He still has some strange ideas and finds a lot of resistance and intolerance in the church. We got to talk to him yesterday about a few things and I swear to you that the Spirit that was felt nearly moved me to tears. More than anything I want the Lord to know that I'm His girl. Whatever it is, whatever the danger, however crazy it seems, and however much resistance I face, that he would know that I'm His girl--that He can count on me with whatever assignment, whatever job, no matter how small or how silly-seeming.

No comments:

Post a Comment