Sunday, March 10, 2013


Hey!

I forgot to mention, we're not allowed to have packages sent here because it's a headache and a half to get them. PLUS it's super expensive. Uhm... Hmm. We got some new North Americans and swapped out all of our Latinos for new ones. They all seem pretty cool, but I haven't spent much time getting to know them.

Hmm... Trying to think of other news.

Oh yeah! I got the letters from Katie Green and the Gorman girls. Thanks, ladies! I also got the Valentines day card from the Wilders, which came just a few days after the holiday itself. Thanks guys! And one from a Mr. Steven Simcox. Dear Elder sounds like the best thing ever! I want to use it!

Hmm. I think that's all I got for now. I forgot my camera, but I'll try to remember to send you some pictures next week.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment